BlogMommies is always looking for new guest writers to join our team and contribute fresh content. The mission of Blogmommies is to empower women to be extraordinary in every area of their lives. By becoming a guest writer, you will be able to share your ideas, advice, and experiences that would be beneficial to our readers.
What are the Benefits?
- Gain exposure for your work and enlarge your writing portfolio.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a link to your own site.
- Expand the reach of your writing via social media promotion.
Guest posts must be related to our audience and considered helpful. We are looking for great content that fits into the following categories:
- Beauty (Makeup, hair, beauty secrets, DIY, skin care)
- Women’s Health & Fitness (Physical and mental health, nutrition, self-esteem, weight-loss)
- Fashion (Style, budget shopping, fashion trends)
- Submissions should be between 500-1,300 words in length.
- Use subheadings and/or bullets where appropriate.
- Guest posts must be original, written by you, the author, and may not have been previously published elsewhere online or in print publications.
- We do not accept guest posts written on behalf of third-party companies or sites.
- You agree not to publish the article anywhere else online.
- You can, however, publish a link on your website that directs readers to your article on our site.
- Any content submitted to our site becomes the property of our blog. We retain the right to share, market, and use the content (with credit to you) for the purpose of promoting this blog.
- We will allow a promotional link back to your blog in the author bio line (up to three sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Please note that at this time, guest posts are unpaid
We encourage guest writers to:
- Engage in the comment section of your post
- Share your guest post with others through social media and word-of-mouth
- Connect with Blog Mommies via our social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc.)
We may make minor editing changes to the article. Most edits will be related to spelling and grammar. We will make sure the integrity of your article remains intact. We also may add a brief introduction or summary statements to your article. These comments will be displayed in a different stylistic manner.
- If your post meets the above guidelines, please email the post to ( writer@blogmommiescom ) Or Register
- Make sure to include an author bio (up to three sentences) and a photo of the author. You can also provide links to your Twitter, Facebook, Google +, and LinkedIn
- Do not worry about adding HTML or images to your post.
We do not guarantee to publish every post submitted. We will choose posts that we believe to be in the best interests of our readers. It may takes us a few days to respond. Be assured that every guest post will be read and considered. We will notify you of our decision and give you feedback either way. If we choose not to publish your post, feel free to publish it elsewhere on the web.
P.S.: WE DO NOT ACCEPT FREE GUEST POST. IF YOU WANT TO PUBLISH YOUR WRITE-UP, IT WILL BE CHARGED $40